- The fight against hate crime (homophobia/womanophobia) and other crime as well as organised crime is the sole responsibility of state institutions.
- We collect data and support police crime prevention with voluntary information from the scene that complements official statistics.
We do not judge, we do not rush to help, we do not advise or care for victims. That is not our job.
- We are honest with the data, we do not manipulate or dramatize. We are not dependent on state subsidies. If we are no longer needed, e.g. because the situation in Berlin's neighborhoods have permanently improved, we plan to stop the project.
- We are respectful with people and avoid prejudice against certain groups.
- We take data protection (DSGVO) seriously and delete personal information about perpetrators which we have received, even if this makes the data less accurate for the police.